- Add oil, chopped onions , garlic , spice , salt and pepper
- cook until onions became translucent then add the crushed tomatoes and bring to boil
- pour the mixture into a food processor and blend into paste
- brown the meat and pour in the blended spice , stock and lemon zest.
- cover with the lid and cook for 30 minutes on high pressure.
- serve with steamed rice and chopped cilantros.
beef masala curry
2 hours 6 minutes
- Beef (cubed), 1.5 kilogram
- Onions (chopped), 3 pieces
- Garlic (crushed), 11 cloves
- Tomatoes, 2 pieces
- Garam masala, 30 grams
- Cilantros, 1 bunch
- Cumin, 30 grams