- Peel and chop the onion,tomatoes,pepper and coriander.Heat some fat and fry the onion and meat until well browned.Add the chopped items,salt and pepper. Cook until all the liquid dries out and set aside.
- Sieve the flour and salt in a bowl,add the eggs and enough water to make a smooth paste.
- Heat a lightly greased pan over medium heat. Pour some batter into the pan and spread it.
- Fry until golden brown on both sides. When done, fill the pancakes with meat and roll them up.
- Garnish with tomatoes,coriander and serve with a sauce of your choice.
meat filled pancakes
- Chopped Onion, 1 bulb
- Tomatoes (peeled, seeded, chopped), 1 cup
- Coriander leaves (chopped), 1 table spoon
- Green pepper, 1 piece
- Pepper, Salt, 2 pinches
- Eggs, 2 pieces
- Water (cold), 1 cup
- Beef/chicken minced
- Flour plain, 150 grams